After purchasing your BYOC ticket at the purchasing platform for the corresponding DreamHack event the process of selecting a seat on the seatmap will begin with the following:
- Getting the “DreamHack BYOC order confirmation” email from email@example.com
- You will then have to "CONNECT YOUR TICKETS" to your DreamHack account (if you don’t have one, you will be prompted to create one)
- When you have connected your tickets you can then select seats either for yourself or your friends and family (or both!). Or give the ticket away or other ticket options that you can find here.
- The seats you’re able to pick will be notified to you either via the color of the seat – or simply click the seat to get detailed information about it.
- Make sure to select a ticket you want to use then select how you want to use it (you can either Select a seat or give the ticket away to your friends!). Repeat this step for each ticket you have (please note you can only place yourself with one ticket)! Learn more about how to place seats here.
- Lastly you will receive a confirmation email with your seat number.