- Connecting your tickets is something you have to do after you have purchased a ticket for DreamHack Winter 2018. It will link the ticket to your DreamHack Account.
- Choose a seat is when you select a seat for your ticket(s)
- Give a ticket away is when you give away a ticket/tickets to another account or email address.
Connecting your tickets
when you have completed your purchase over at our ticket vendor; Tixr. You will be sent an email telling you to "connect your tickets" to your DreamHack account. This is mandatory to be able to select a seat and check in at the event.
This is done by pressing on the "Connect your tickets" button in the email with the subject "DreamHack BYOC order confirmation"
The email looks something like this:
A. Press the orange button "CONNECT YOUR TICKETS".
B. You will now be transferred to dreamhack.com/tickets/dhs19/manage and the page looking like this:
C. Done! When you have signed in and completed the process, you will be presented with an overview of all your options.
Choose a seat: Now it's time to place your ticket(s). You will have to go trough this process for each ticket in your account. Or the nr 2 -process described below. You can choose a seat before you give the ticket away. The receiver can still change seat.
Select the ticket you want to place. If you hold more than one ticket, then they all will be listed.
You will be directed to the seat map. Navigate to the desired hall, row and seat and press on the desired seat.
Then confirm by pressing "Choose this seat" at the bottom of the page.
When that's done. you have completed your placing of that ticket. It will now be listed in the ticket overview and you also have the option to give the ticket away and send yourself an email confirmation of your seat.
You can also manage any other tickets you may have and get the DreamHack app that allows you to check in at the event.
Having problem to place your seats? Check out this article instead!
2. Give a ticket away: If you choose to give a ticket away it means that you give the ticket to someone else who in their turn can connect it to his or her DreamHack account. Make sure you enter the right email address or else the person you are gifting it to won't receive it. To give a ticket away, simply press "Give a ticket away" and enter the email address in this window:
Press send ticket. Now you can't do anything more with the tickets.
3. View tickets: Viewing tickets allows you to see your available ticket(s) and bring up the QR code & ticket ID for the ticket. This can be helpful to find out which ticket is which if you purchased many ticket.
The QR code needs to be presented when checking in at the event.
4. Look at the seat map: See how the seat map looks without being able to select a seat. This is also available if you don't hold a BYOC/seat ticket.